“Thank you for your Solar Top of Pole Mount Order! It will ship in 1-2 weeks!”
Isn’t that nice to hear from your solar pole mount supplier for a change?
Here at MT Solar, we have walked in your shoes. We have installed solar pole mounts from Montana to California, from large grid tied systems to off-grid systems, from commercial down-town jobs to WAY off the beaten track. We were tired of waiting 8-12 weeks for our pole mounts, and thought: “There HAS to be a better way!” Well, there wasn’t. So we decided to build our own!
You get the job, we’ll build you a pole mount. ASAP!
Below is a map showing some of the cities where we have shipped solar pole mounts to our Distributors or Installers. Look around, you may see one of our Montana Solar Pole Mounts in YOUR neighborhood! NOTE: Pins are placed only by city name to protect the privacy of our End Users.
What’s in it for you:
- Lead Time – Get it Fast. There is no excuse for waiting more than 2 weeks for a solar Top of Pole Mount. MT Solar’s manufacturing facility is always working to keep inventory on hand, so when you call for a solar pole mount, we can ship it out ASAP.
- This is our commitment to installers: We will keep your project moving.
- Ease of Installation – Build it on the ground. Back in the day, we assembled our racking system and solar panels on saw horses and then hired a crane to set it on the top of the pole. When we couldn’t get a crane to the site, we would erect scaffolding and hang precariously off all corners to install our arrays 15 ft above ground. So, when we designed the MT Solar pole mount, we made sure to engineer a system that could be installed and wired from the ground.
- This is our commitment to installers: We will save you time and money.
- Tilt It – From The Ground. One reason people like solar pole mounts is because they want to tilt their array. The problem used to be you needed a ladder, two wrenches, 2 people, tie downs and a calm day to do it! Now, with MT Solar’s simple hand crank tilt mechanism, even an elderly home-owner can adjust the tilt from 5 to 90 degrees while standing comfortably on the ground.
- This is our commitment to installers. We will keep your customers happy.
- Standardization – Custom Order, Standard Design. These days, solar panels mostly come in standard sizes, and therefore our MT Solar pole mounts are made with standard parts. It allows Dealers and Distributors to stock them in their warehouses. It allows installers and customers to change their design from 60 cell panels to 72 cell panels, or from 10 panels to 12. Not a big deal!
- This is our commitment to installers: We will let you be flexible.
As you can see, we are committed to making solar fast and easy. We believe in our product. We have installed our product. We are constantly revising our product. We have finally created a solution that is… Better from the Bottom to the T-O-P!
We have created a short video explaining some of the design and installation features of our solar pole mounts, hopefully it can answer some of your questions, and we would love to hear any feedback you might have!
NOTE: We are constantly revising our products based on field and engineering feedback, so always reference the installation manuals for current installation recommendations. Click the link below to go directly to the Manuals Page:
*You can see a few of our local Montana installations from past to present on www.jordansolar.net.