Choose your desired ground clearance.
Front edge ground clearance is fully customizable for aesthetics or orientation. Some customers prefer a shade structure on their property. Public spaces may want to raise the array out of reach for security reasons. Or perhaps you just want to rise above the shade of trees. In any instance, you can design the mount that fits your project.
Adjust Your Angle
The manual tracker allows for easy tilt adjustments from the ground. Change your angle for the season or module maintenance.
- Single or Muti-pole option to suit your projects’ terrain
- 1-16 modules per pole
- Larger arrays utilize multiple poles connected together for extra stability
- Modules mounted 3,4, or 5 high in landscape orientation
- Front edge ground clearance customizable
- Engineering calc packs available to assist with engineering and permitting.
- Multiple frame duties and pole sizes to accommodate any wind or snow load
- Steel support pole not included and should be sourced locally
Foundations & Engineering:
You will receive a complimentary foundation recommendation for concrete embedded posts. You will also get an engineering calculation packet for the foundation, rack, pole, rails, etc. We can assist you in getting a stamped drawing for all 50 states. Stamped drawings are available at an extra cost.
Hoisting the Array:
MT Solar chain hoist options for solar arrays makes installations easier and more efficient. This patented feature requires less equipment and time for installers at the site. The ability to assemble the array at a comfortable height and then hoist it to its final position all from the ground is what makes our mounting solution stand out from the rest. But be careful, we have been told this can be habit forming. Some installers tell us they will never use another mounting option after using MT Solar!
Safety in Mind:
On any project there are potential hazards to you and your installation team. So when you have the chance to minimize your risk that is always a benefit. MT Solar’s pole mount will reduce ladder time and the need to lift solar modules overhead.
- Talk to real people, ready to help throughout the process
- Project design assistance specific to site conditions
- Custom projects are welcomed
- Support available to ensure projects are finished efficiently
- Easy to follow installation manuals
- Seamless mounting process to ensure a painless experience for installers and project managers