Yes, we can help coordinate with an engineering firm to get your drawing stamped for all 50 US states, all Canadian Provinces, and US territories. By reaching out to your local building jurisdiction, you can determine if you will need just a stamped drawing or the stamped drawing and calcs to meet the permitting requirements.

Get started by filling our design assistance form and indicate you would like engineering. We will work with you to determine the proper mount and then take that drawing to get the engineer’s sign off.